On your mark, get set….RUN. Are you prepared for a once-in-a-generation opportunity? We’re looking for someone to take a culture-altering idea from infancy to nationwide movement. We’ve got the idea. We’ve got the content. We just need you to develop and lead the strategy that scales the reach from a few thousand to tens of millions in just three years. To succeed in this role, you will need to laugh in the face of the impossible, harness the power of real data to make critical decisions, and be so laser-focused on the objective that you even annoy yourself a little bit. In other words, this role is not for the faint of heart. It’s a critical role. And when it succeeds, it will be the most rewarding professional experience of your life.
(If you're wondering why this is the same overview as the Growth Marketing role, it's because it is! Different titles get different eyes, we're glad you're here.)
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful work that is impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of people every year
- Best-in-class technology platforms with a commitment to leveraging data to continually improve
- A challenge, 10x an email list in 2 years. Think you can do it?
- A highly engaged customer audience
- A massive, and untapped target audience for you to reach
- An abundance of resources to meet ambitious goals
- A track record of exponentially growing a brand, product, or idea beyond industry standards
- A track record of utilizing data to pivot marketing campaigns for more engagement.
- A history of producing quick and scalable results
- A “nothing is impossible” attitude
- A hunger to dedicate yourself to the most important goals you’ve ever tried to achieve.
You might also have
- Proficient with tools such as Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Solid Understanding of SEO, conversion-rate optimization, paid search, and email marketing (just to name a few)
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!