As a Mission Representative you will become a strong professional, learning to provide world-class customer service and developing strengths in communication, leadership, fundraising, database technology and more.
These skills create the foundation for a long career serving the mission of Dynamic Catholic. A whopping 25% of our current team started as Mission Representatives, including 100% of our Senior Development Officers, 50% of our Project Management team, and more in other pivotal roles. They gained valuable exposure to every aspect of our mission and then moved up to contribute at even higher levels.
But if it doesn’t do that, it will prepare you to walk whichever path God calls you to. Past Mission Representatives have gone on to become priests (we’ve had two of those), follow their passions as counselors and teachers (we’ve had one of each), and thrive in organizations across the U.S. The hands-on experience they received as Mission Representatives brought them closer to their dreams.
Whatever your vision is for the future, even if you don’t know right now, becoming a Mission Representative puts you in the position to chase it down.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
The Role of a Mission Representative
- World-Class Customer Experience
- Serve as the first point of contact for every in-bound phone call or email to Dynamic Catholic, providing excellent service in all customer interactions.
- Serve our customers as a knowledgeable expert on all Dynamic Catholic programs, products, and services.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency and accuracy with the Dynamic Catholic customer database and fulfillment systems.
- Support the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and your own personal development through participation in special projects and initiatives.
- Make outbound calls to Catholic parishes to raise awareness of our Book Program or other ministry initiatives
- Donor Acquisition
- Conduct inbound phone invitations on all eligible calls to grow our monthly giving team (aka Ambassador’s Club)
- Conduct outbound invitation call campaigns to grow our Ambassador’s Club.
- Conduct outbound calls to current Ambassadors to gather updated payment information.
- Conduct outbound calls to new Ambassadors to welcome them to our team.
- The ability to learn new technology and convey our Mission to customers quickly
- Telemarketing, sales, fundraising, or customer service experience
- Ability to be self-motivated, optimistic, and possess a competitive drive
- Ability to manage change, in other words, be flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- You might also have specific experience working with a CRM platform, Salesforce.com would be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- Meaningful work - This is your opportunity to have a powerful impact on the future of the Catholic church
- Culture of servant leaders who have a constant willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- A team of young professionals eager to grow and work collaboratively on something bigger than themselves
- Great blend of ministry and business acumen
- Chapel in the office with Mass offered weekly
- Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Gym
- Company paid salary
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings with 3% company match
- 2 weeks of paid vacation starting
- 9 paid company holidays
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!