Social Media Manager
Full-Time | Social Media | Greater CincinnatiApply Now
Dynamic Catholic content reaches millions of people every year. This is good, but nowhere near enough. With 77 million Catholics in America, we need to expand our reach and have more impact than ever. And there is no time to waste. That’s why we are looking for a Social Media Manager.
If you have an insatiable passion for social media and are chomping at the bit to leverage our digital platform to impact millions of souls, then this might be your dream role!
We’re looking for an all-in, hardworking, social media enthusiast capable of defining, building, executing, and overseeing our multi-brand social strategy while cultivating our online community. We need someone who can be nimble enough to juggle various projects that change in real time and diligent enough to avoid letting anything slip through the cracks.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful work
- A small but mighty team to collaborate with
- Opportunity to expand a digital presence with an already strong brand
- Decades worth of life-changing content to share
- Passion for the mission and hunger to share great content with millions of people
- Growing knowledge in social media best practices
- Track record of learning quickly
- Love for measuring growth
You might also have
- Experience with: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube
- Experience with social media measurement and planning
- Project Management experience
- Track record of communicating and maintaining brand integrity
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!