What do feel when you hear hack and slash? How about move fast and break things? Test and measure, learn and adapt? Does obsessing over the color of a button or the placement of a CTA really tickle your fancy? If you’re still reading this lunacy then you’re in the right place.
We’re looking for a skilled developer capable of deploying digital assets for an audience that is hungry for a world class online experience. We need someone who can pivot at a moment’s notice, is dedicated to working for a greater purpose, and happy to work with others to establish goals and get the job done. No task is too small for you and no revision too tedious as you design, develop and deploy digital assets that inspire people to find a deeper meaning for their lives.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- World-class digital eco-system with an endless opportunity for optimization
- A tight knit, agile and talented team to work with
- Opportunity to design, develop and deploy digital assets that extend the reach of the Dynamic Catholic message
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader; will work fast to generate MVP digital assets that meet people where they are
- Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices and will effectively incorporate them into all aspects of your work
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Aptitude for conceptualizing creative ideas with internal stakeholders and implementing functionality, designs and features across platforms with a track record of understanding the customer mindset and user journeys
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalogs, pricing, inventory and payment.
You might also have
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware)
- Experience in digital commerce integration via iPaaS with CRM and ERP
- Working knowledge of web frameworks, interactive web development and responsive web design
- Track record of working in an agile development environment with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, and Slack
- Hands on experience with the following web technologies: JSON, web analytics, XML, Google Tag Manager, web services (SOAP/REST), SWL, and Angular
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA) and cartridge development/integration
- Experience in domain, DNS and SSL administration
- Hands on experience with Unit and Feature testing
- Knowledge of Wordpress development and administration
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. The ideal candidate will be in the area or willing to relocate.