Prices starting at: $4,803. Your $500 purchase covers your Registration and Non-Refundable Deposit.
Learn more about travel insurance here.
Starting Price: Travel insurance cost is based on the total cost of your pilgrimage and the remaining amount will be included in your final invoice.
Cancel for Any Reason insurance can only be purchased at the time of booking and must be paid with the deposit.
About the Pilgrimage
Walk Where Jesus Walked
Dynamic Catholic will take you to places and give you opportunities that most people never get to experience. Visit the Upper Room, the Garden of Gethsemane, Calvary, and other places mentioned in the Bible. It’s a powerful opportunity to deepen your relationship with Jesus.
Day 1Depart United States
Your pilgrimage begins with an overnight flight to Tel Aviv. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board.
Day 2Arrive in Tel Aviv
You will be transported to your hotel to unpack, relax, and have dinner.
Day 3The Annunciation
See the archaeological remains of Caesarea. Visit the Carmelite monastery Stella Maris, the Church of St. Joseph, and Mary’s Well (the site of the Annunciation). Enjoy dinner in Tiberias.
Day 4Jesus Begins His Ministry
Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Visit the Mount of Beatitudes, Magdala (the birthplace of Mary Magdalene), and Capernaum. Have dinner at your hotel.
Day 5The Transfiguration
Celebrate Mass at Mount Tabor (the site of the Transfiguration), drive down to Jericho, and visit Jesus’ baptismal site in the Jordan River. Travel to Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
Day 6The Visitation & The Nativity
See a model of the Second Temple, spend time in Ein Karem (the village where Mary visited Elizabeth), and celebrate Mass in Bethlehem at the Church of the Nativity.
Day 7Raising Lazarus from the Dead
Drive down to the Dead Sea. Go on an excursion through the desert where Jesus fasted for 40 days. Celebrate Mass in Bethany, where Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.
Day 8Palm Sunday & The Agony in the Garden
From the Mount of Olives, walk down Palm Sunday Road and through the Garden of Gethsemane. Visit the Upper Room, and celebrate Mass at the Church of St. Peter Gallicantu.
Day 9The Way of the Cross
Follow the Via Dolorosa (“Way of Grief”). Celebrate Mass at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which marks the site of the Crucifixion, and Jesus’ tomb.Explore the Old City of Jerusalem.
Day 10Depart Tel Aviv
Wish everyone “shalom,” and revel in the memories as the bus transports you to the airport for your flight home.
Please note that for a number of reasons beyond our control or because new opportunities emerge, the schedule and itinerary can change.
Your Trip Includes
- Round trip airfare
- Prices will vary slightly based on departure airport.
- If you want to book your own airfare, Land Only option is available for $3,781
- Accommodations at first-class hotels (or similar)
- Transfers by private coach
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Glass of wine and mineral water with all dinners
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach with free Wi-Fi
- Assistance of professional local guides throughout the trip
- Sightseeing and admissions fees
- Headsets for additional sightseeing
- Arrangements for daily Mass and spiritual activities
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Dynamic Catholic logoed flight bag and portfolio of all travel documents
- Tips for guides and drivers