Dynamic Catholic and Flocknote are partnering this Lent to deliver its Best Lent Ever experience to over 9,000 parishes nationwide—for free. Parishes that use Flocknote will now have unlimited access to the program, which delivers two daily videos designed to inspire participants to grow closer to God one moment at a time. Both organizations see this as an unprecedented opportunity to reach parishioners directly and create a daily community-wide conversation.
Meet The Spokesperson
Jack Beers is Vice President of Ministry at Dynamic Catholic, responsible for creating a world-class experience for everyone who encounters the ministry. Through his dedication to Dynamic Catholic’s mission, Jack has been privileged to be part of many life-changing projects that have impacted the faith of millions. A die-hard New York Mets fan, Jack resides in the Cincinnati metro area with his wife and children.
Suggested Interview Questions
- Dynamic Catholic is celebrating the fifth anniversary of its flagship program Best Lent Ever. Can you briefly describe the impact of this program on Catholics all over the world?
- Your partnership with Flocknote offers a new distribution channel for Best Lent Ever. On a practical level, how might average Catholics in the pew now be exposed to this program if they haven’t heard of it before?
- What is unique about all of Dynamic Catholic’s content?
- Your offerings through Flocknote will continue throughout the year even after Lent. What are some other examples of content that will be available in the future?
- Where can our audience go to learn more about Dynamic Catholic or to sign up for Best Lent Ever?
- Why has Dynamic Catholic decided to partner with Flocknote now when it hasn’t partnered with other organizations recently?
- How is Matthew Kelly involved in the content for the Flocknote partnership?
Contact Carrie Kline at (email@example.com) for interview requests.