We highly recommend travel insurance to ensure that you have the best experience!
There are two options for travel insurance: Regular Travel Insurance (Option A) & Cancel For Any Reason (Option B). Cancel For Any Reason is only available at the time of booking.
OPTION A: REGULAR TRAVEL INSURANCE
*Travel insurance cost is based on the total cost of your pilgrimage and the remaining amount will be included in your final invoice. That estimated amount is outlined below.
Trip Cost: $3,501 - $4,000 | Insurance Rate: $225
Trip Cost: $4,001 - $4,500 | Insurance Rate: $240
Trip Cost: $4,501 - $5,000 | Insurance Rate: $253
Trip Cost: $5,001 - $5,500 | Insurance Rate: $280
Trip Cost: $5,501 - $6,000 | Insurance Rate: $308
Trip Cost: $6,001 - $7,000 | Insurance Rate: $345
Trip Cost: $7,001 - $8,000 | Insurance Rate: $420
Trip Cost: $8,001 - $9,000 | Insurance Rate: $495
Trip Cost: $9,001 - $10,000 | Insurance Rate: $573
Trip Cost: $10,001 - $11,000 | Insurance Rate: $645
Trip Cost: $11,001 - $12,000 | Insurance Rate: $720
TRIP CANCELLATION AND TRIP INTERRUPTION:
Benefits will be paid for unused non-refundable prepayments or deposits you paid for travel arrangements. Some examples of covered reasons:
- You, a family member’s, a travel companion’s or a business partner’s covered sickness or injury.
- You or your travel companion being directly involved in a traffic accident while en route to your scheduled point of departure.
- Inclement weather that causes complete cessation of services of the common carrier on which you are scheduled to travel.
- Any medical issues that occur while on pilgrimage.
Benefits will be paid if you are delayed for 6 hours or more while en route to, from, or during your trip.
Some examples of covered reasons:
- Any delay of a common carrier.
- Lost or stolen passports, travel documents or money.
- A documented weather condition preventing you from getting to the point of departure.
Benefits will be paid if you miss your departure because your arrival at your trip destination is delayed for 3 or more hours.
BAGGAGE AND PERSONAL EFFECTS:
Benefits will be provided against all risks of permanent loss, theft, or damage to your baggage and personal effects.
You will be reimbursed for the reasonable cost of additional clothing and personal articles purchased if your baggage is delayed for 24 hours or more during your trip.
OPTION B: CANCEL FOR ANY REASON
In addition to purchasing Regular Travel Insurance, you have the option of purchasing an protection waiver known as "Supplemental Cancellation Protection". While you must meet certain stipulations under Regular Travel Insurance in order to receive a refund for cancellation, this waiver allows you to cancel your trip for any reason other than medical up to 24 hours before departure.
*Not available for Germany & Austria 2022
$299 per person (in addition to the cost of Regular Travel Insurance)
HOW IT WORKS:
Allows you to cancel your pilgrimage for any reason, up to 24 hours prior to departure, and receive a full refund.
WHAT IT COVERS:
It covers your trip cost, when your reason for cancelling is not covered by Regular Travel Insurance.
- Ex: If your vacation was not approved, financial reasons, or if you have a change of heart about traveling.
WHEN TO PURCHASE:
This waiver is offered at the time of registration, in combination with Regular Travel Insurance. This plan is only available at the time of booking, and can only be purchased within 24 hours of booking. The fee of $299 must be paid at the time of purchase.
HOW TO CANCEL:
Your cancellation must be sent to Dynamic Catholic in writing (via mail or email). Once your cancellation has been received, you MUST file a claim with your Regular Travel Insurance. If/when you are denied reimbursement from the insurance company, provide Dynamic Catholic with the letter of denial and you will then be reimbursed in full.
WHAT YOU GET BACK:
All money paid, excluding anything paid for the insurance itself.
The Supplement Protection Plan is NOT Regular Travel Insurance, and DOES NOT cover the following:
- Anything listed under Regular Travel Insurance
- Any services NOT purchased through Dynamic Catholic.
- The single supplement charges which arise from an individual’s traveling companion electing to cancel for any reason prior to departure. In this case, the single supplement will be deducted from the refund of the person who cancels. The division of this charge, between the two passengers involved, is solely their responsibility. If insufficient funds are deducted from the canceling client, the traveling client will be charged the remaining portion of the single supplement.
TRIP CANCELLATION/TRIP INTERRUPTION:
IMMEDIATELY call Dynamic Catholic and Travel Insured International to report your cancellation and avoid non-covered expenses due to late reporting. Travel Insured International will then advise you on how to obtain the appropriate form to be completed by you and the attending physician. If you are prevented from taking your covered trip due to sickness or injury, you should obtain medical care immediately. We require a certification by the treating physician at the time of sickness or injury that medically imposed restrictions prevented your participation in the covered trip. Provide all unused transportation tickets, official receipts, etc.
Dynamic Catholic Contacts:
Evelyn Garcia • (714) 620-7830 • email@example.com
Melissa Gillie • (859) 980-1321 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeline Gulan • (859) 980-7368 • email@example.com
Travel Insured International:
Obtain any specific dated documentation, which provides proof of the reason for delay (airline or cruise line forms, medical statements, etc). Submit this documentation along with tour trip itinerary and all receipts from additional expenses incurred.
Obtain receipts from the providers of service, etc., stating the amount paid and listing the diagnosis and treatment. (Submit these first to other medical plans. Provide a copy of their final disposition of your claim.)
Obtain a statement from the common carrier that your baggage was delayed or a police report showing your baggage was stolen along with copies of receipts for your purchases.