Fill out the form above and you are officially enrolled in this year’s Holy Moments School Pilot Program! Within a few days, you’ll receive an email invitation to join one of our webinars. The webinar will teach you everything you need to know about implementing the Holy Moments School Program.
I’m Ready to Inspire Every Student to Reach Their Soul-Potential!
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year has ended. Check back next summer for updates!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign up?
How much does the Holy Moments School Program cost?
The program is completely free–including books, resources, and support throughout the year. All we ask is that you participate intentionally in the program and let us know how it’s impacting your community at the end of each quarter.
What free resources are available if my school signs up for the program?
If your school joins the Holy Moment School Program, you will receive the following resources for free:
- Copies of Holy Moments (two per student; one for them and one for their parents)*
- Holy Moments videos to share with students twice a week
- A list of Holy Moment prompts that students can complete during the week
- Holy Moment Inspiration and Tracker cards to keep your students participating
- Digital newsletter content
- School announcement templates to inspire Holy Moments
- Stand up banners and posters to place around your school
- And other resources as needed!
*We recommend using the Holy Moments book for grades 6 and up.
What age is the program suitable for?
Holy Moments are for everyone! We invite schools of every grade level to join the program—but some resources are better suited to older students. The book Holy Moments is recommended for students in grades 6-12.
What are the requirements for participating in the Holy Moments School Program?
In order to participate in the program for the 2023-24 school year, you must sign up by August 3, 2023. Otherwise, all we ask is that you participate intentionally in the program, use the books and videos in some capacity, and let us know how it’s impacting your community at the end of each quarter.
How do I create an engaging Holy Moments theme this year?
- Hand out copies of Holy Moments to students*, parents, and guardians at the beginning of the school year.
- Take advantage of all of the resources that we provide, including inspiring videos on Holy Moments.
- Create Holy Moments environment within the school through banners, posters and a Holy Moments Bulletin Board.
- Engage in quarterly calls from Dynamic Catholic after each quarter and give feedback about how Holy Moments are impacting your community!
*The Holy Moments book is suited best for grade 6 and above
What impact will the Holy Moment School Program have on my students?
Participating in the Holy Moment School Program will inspire your students, families, and the entire school community to create Holy Moments and reach their soul potential! When school families begin to see every moment as an opportunity to collaborate with God, the possibilities are endless.
Here are just a few testimonies from others who have created a theme of Holy Moments in their schools:
- “My principal gave the Holy Moments book to all of the staff and to some of our students, and she loves talking about it. A few of the younger students and I came up with Holy Moment prompts to put in the yellow folder on the bulletin board to help us live more intentionally here in our school (and everywhere else we happen to go), just like the bowl in the Holy Moments Alive videos. Thank you for the inspiration! We love this fun way to create more Holy Moments and to share the message with our students!”- Gina G (High School Teacher)
- “We try to help the students visualize that Holy Moments really can have an impact on our everyday lives and on other people around us. The students love Matthew Kelly, and when you find something that the students respond to, you want to keep doing it.”- Mrs. Grothaus (Religion Teacher)
What do I do if I have more questions?
We are happy to support your school throughout the year. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-980-7900 with any questions.