Does the prospect of developing e-commerce features excite you? Does the prospect of developing e-commerce features that don’t just improve customer experience, but impact hundreds of thousands of lives excite you even more? Fantastic! We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Salesforce Commerce Cloud E-Commerce Developer to join our growing ministry—and make an impact from day one. In this role, doing “meaningful work” is the norm. As the subject matter expert, you’ll collaborate with several talented and eager team members to build and implement e-commerce improvements in an ecosystem that’s ripe with opportunity. If you're someone who thinks critically, thrives with autonomy, can tackle complex challenges, and wants to bring people one step closer to God, it’s time to put your e-commerce skills to work for the Dynamic Catholic Mission.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful work - This is your opportunity to have a powerful impact on the future of the Catholic church
- Best-in-class technology platforms with a commitment to leveraging data to continually improve
- A thriving culture where people strive to reach their potential and achieve amazing results
- A talented and passionate team dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- Onsite chapel and work-out facility
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud development on top of Salesforce’s Storefront Reference Architecture.
- Thorough understanding and history with web languages and their frameworks/pre-processors. In particular, SCSS and ISML.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as WebPack.
- History of working with both REST and SOAP API integrations.
- Experience working in Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s Business Manager. In particular, managing both System and Custom Object metadata, issue logging, and various other administration activities.
- A passion for making things easier, simpler, and more efficient for the end user.
- A history of designing sound and practical solutions for team members AND customers.
- Experience with UX procedures and design protocols.
You might also have
- Previous experience integrating and supporting popular Salesforce Commerce Cloud LINK cartridges.
- Previous experience maintaining and developing multi-site organizations.
- Previous exposure with Salesforce Sales Cloud integration.
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a track record of excelling in a high-performance, fast-paced industry.
- Comfortability with an agile process.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!