Are you dreaming of a role that gives you the opportunity to serve the needs of others while getting to learn new things, solve new problems, and often pivot to new exciting responsibilities? You may have found your dream job! Our leadership team is looking for an executive assistant who will help organize meetings, prepare agendas, plan events, and be enthusiastic about literally any challenge they are asked to take on. This role engages with the entire organization with no exception. You must be highly organized, adaptable, smart about people, and passionate about doing excellent work, no matter the task. Are you up to the challenge? We look forward to reviewing your application!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful work - Serving our Mission in any capacity is a privilege, this role in particular will allow you to make a difference at Dynamic Catholic.
- Continuous growth - This role will challenge you and provide you with many opportunities to take initiative. The bigger appetite for work you have, the bigger you’re impact will be
- A tight knit, fun-loving and driven team to partner with.
- An opportunity to help execute on some of the most exciting and impactful things we’re doing at DCI
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader; you will go above and beyond to ensure that the job gets done.
- Flexibility - You can go with the flow. This role will evolve over time, you must be prepared to adapt with it.
- Prioritization skills - You’ll manage and proactively work to complete a variety of projects established as key priorities in your weekly one-on-one meeting with the VP of Operations.
- Team work - Working collaboratively with internal team members and external professionals to accomplish specific tasks and complete projects.
- Proactivity - Anticipate and respond to the day-to-day needs of Leadership. This will include a broad variety of tasks from assisting with special projects, to running errands, and everything in between.
- A willingness to be available as needed outside of regular business hours for urgent or emergency situations that require immediate attention.
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capability to absorb large amounts of information, process quickly, thinking critically, and problem solve.
You might also have
- Event planning experience.
- Experience organizing and prioritizing a high volume of calendar events, emails, and requests.
- Proficiency in Google Suite.
- Experience in customer-first, hospitality focused environment.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!