Looking to gain knowledge and insight into the inner workings of fund-raising, sales, and serving customers in a world class way while also leading them closer to where God is calling them to be? Join us for a fun summer where you’ll learn how Dynamic Catholic organizes and coordinates important work like supporting our Ambassadors, the customer experience, and other ministry initiatives. Don’t just make a few bucks this Summer, serve a powerful mission and gain invaluable experience for your future career in sales or fundraising.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
What you'll leave with
- Experience in working within multiple systems and platforms (Salesforce CRM, Egnyte, Google Workspace)
- Fundraising experience inviting donors to support the Mission through our Ambassador’s Club
- Increased knowledge and experience in advocating for a cause to carry with you for the rest of your life
- Connections with parishes while raising awareness of our Mission and Parish Book Program
- Relationship-building with our current donors by welcoming them to the Ambassador’s Club, taking prayer intentions, and updating their information
- First hand stories from donors and customers on how the Mission of Dynamic Catholic impacts lives all across the country
What you already have
- A love for teamwork and competition
- Passionate about serving customers in a unique and world-class way
- Detachment, you’re not afraid to ask or invite anyone to anything!
- Recognize the need to support the Mission by extending invitations to join the Ambassador’s Club
- Flexible and adaptable - jack of all trades ready to jump into whatever project is needed