Have you ever dreamed of spending your Summer collaborating with God and a great team, writing content with the potential to transform thousands of souls with the Gospel? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to read a testimony of a life transformed and think, “I was on the team that made that happen!” If yes, then this role is meant for you. You’re not too young. You’re not too inexperienced. You’re exactly what Dynamic Catholic needs to bring life-changing programs to life. If you love research, writing, and editing then we want to hear from you.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
What you'll leave with
- Knowledge, gained from working closely with our brilliant content creators
- Skills learned through first hand exposure to our process, helping take projects from concept to delivery
- A honed skill in researching, writing, and/or editing
- Friends and professional contacts to leverage throughout your career!
What you already have
- Writing skills, short or long form does not matter!
- A competitive drive to learn and grow.
- A tendency to translate instructions literally
- A love for research and writing