Are you someone who loves troubleshooting technology issues and interacting with others? Do you have IT help desk experience? Do you want to begin diving into the world of systems administration? Do you want to be a part of a Mission that transforms lives every single day? Do you think we only speak in questions? In this role, you will be responsible for solving technology problems that arise across the organization. This could be fixing the computers and servers that enable our team to create game-changing content, ensuring our conferencing systems are functioning, or resolving issues on our pack stations that ship resources all across America. Besides troubleshooting, you will be on-boarding and off-boarding team members, learning to administer and improve our various systems, and assisting the IT Team Leader in projects that impact our entire Mission.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- An opportunity to change people’s lives by ensuring that our team has the technology tools they need to succeed
- Best in class platforms and technologies that are used throughout the IT industry, including identity management and mobile device management
- An opportunity to lead new IT initiatives and implement new technologies
- A talented and passionate team dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- A continuous improvement mindset. You don’t settle for how things have always been done.
- A drive to constantly learn new technologies and systems.
- The ability to get an answer to any question that comes your way.
- A security-first mindset.
- The ability to task-switch and work across a multitude of platforms.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting Windows and macOS.
- Bachelor Degree in an IT-related field, or a high school diploma with 5+ years of work related experience.
- Demonstrated track record of providing excellent IT customer service.
- Demonstrated experience supporting an IT project implementation for a new system or technology
You might also have
- 1-2 years of experience administering Google Workspace or Office 365.
- Experience with network infrastructure, including firewalls, routers, switches, and Wireless APs.
- 1 year of experience administering an MDM platform, such as Intune, Jamf, or Mosyle.
- Experience with the implementation of server hardware and software
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!