Do you ever wish the rest of the world was as organized as you are? Or was as on top of details as you are? Are you the person who people go to because you are dependable, can figure out anything that comes your way and you have the capacity to handle a large volume of different types of projects? We are looking for someone who is ready to serve at the heart of our ministry managing all the various projects across departments. We need someone who has a can-do attitude and is willing to pitch in as needed. We are looking for someone who can manage projects, organize a high volume of details, and who learns quickly! We want someone who can take on anything that comes their way – whether that is serving as a scrum master, pulling engagement statistics from our most recent email, running a brainstorm, getting a podcast up and running, or prioritizing a list of deliverables and tasks for a team.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- World-class digital eco-system with an endless opportunity for optimization
- A tight knit, agile and talented team to work with
- Passion for the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader; will work quickly and efficiently to support the entire organization in any capacity needed
- Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices and will effectively incorporate them into all aspects of your work, you have high standards for yourself and are competitive and driven
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, you’re able to keep a lot of plates in the air and remember specific details of a variety of projects
- Good at earning trust quickly and asserting informal authority
- High capacity for handling a large volume of work and able to shift gears quickly
- Track record of formally leading projects with multiple stakeholders in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
You might also have
- A strong command of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with agile or scrum methods of project management
- Experience working with project management tools like Trello, JIRA, etc.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate.