Prices starting at: $5,899. Your $1,500 purchase covers your Registration and Non-Refundable Deposit.
Learn more about travel insurance here.
Starting Price: Travel insurance cost is based on the total cost of your pilgrimage and the remaining amount will be included in your final invoice.
About the Pilgrimage
The World’s Most Famous Passion Play
Dynamic Catholic will take you to places and give you experiences that most people will never have the opportunity to. Celebrate Mass at landmark churches, visit beautiful palaces and the famous Glockenspiel, see the world famous Oberammergau Passion Play, and more!
Day 1Depart United States
Your pilgrimage begins with an overnight flight to Vienna. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board.
Day 2Arrive in Vienna
You will be transported to your hotel to unpack and relax before joining the other pilgrims for dinner.
Celebrate Mass at St. Stephen’s Cathedral. See the Hofburg Palace, the Capuchin Church, St. Charles Church, and the Belvedere Palace. Drive around Ringstrasse, and tour Schönbrunn Palace.
Drive along the Danube River through the Wachau Valley on your way to Melk. Celebrate Mass at Melk Abbey, and then drive along the picturesque Austrian Lake District en route to Salzburg.
Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Maria Plain. Tour the Mirabell Gardens and Getreidegasse. See Hohensalzburg Castle, the fountain in Residenzplatz square, and St. Peter’s Abbey. Enjoy a free afternoon.
Visit the Silent Night Chapel and the hometown of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI. In Altotting, celebrate Mass in the Chapel of Mercy, one of Germany’s famous shrines and home to a miraculous statue of Mary.
Take a picturesque ride through Bavaria, and celebrate Mass at the Monastery of Ettal. Explore the quaint streets of Oberammergau, home to the world’s largest and most important Passion Play.
After Mass, enjoy a free morning before the world-famous Oberammergau Passion Play. It’s approximately 5.5 hours long with a 3-hour intermission, allowing you time to eat and walk around.
Visit the Glockenspiel and the twin-towered church, Frauenkirche. Continue on Ludwigstrasse to see historical monuments, the Residenz, and the Hofgarten. Celebrate Mass, and enjoy a free afternoon.
Day 10Depart Munich
Say “Auf Wiedersehen” and revel in the memories as the bus transports you to the airport for your flight home.
Please note that for a number of reasons beyond our control or because new opportunities emerge, the schedule and itinerary can change.
About OberammergauWatch this video and learn more about the incredible passion play that only comes once a decade!
Your Trip Includes
- Round-trip airfare
- Price will vary slightly based on departure airport.
- If you want to book your own airfare, Land Only option is available for $4,994.
- Accommodations at centrally located hotels (or similar)
- Transportation by private motor-coach
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Lunch in Oberammergau on the day of the Passion Play
- Sightseeing and admissions fees
- Arrangements for daily Mass and spiritual activities
- Tickets to the Passion Play (Category “1” or "2")
- Official Passion Play program in English
- Assistance from a professional local guide throughout the trip
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Dynamic Catholic logoed flight bag and portfolio of all travel documents
- Single Supplement $799
- Business class Upgrade - $TBD (one way)
- Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance - Varies based on total cost