Join a team of digital marketers working towards a singular goal: bringing world-class Catholic resources to as many souls as possible. As Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll be at the tip of the spear, crafting impactful and high-performing campaigns. From welcoming new customers to re-engaging the old ones, you’ll help drive a strategy geared towards reenergizing the Catholic Church in America. Every day, you’ll do fulfilling work in a data-driven environment where new ideas and calculated risks are both welcomed and encouraged; come join us.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment, from developing and executing end-to-end email marketing strategies to implementing marketing automation workflows and journeys.
- Tremendous opportunities for learning and growth.
- Robust marketing automation platform that is a critical piece of our best-in-class digital ecosystem to help you lead our customer lifecycle marketing, including onboarding sequences, re-engagement campaigns, and loyalty initiatives.
- A tight knit, fun-loving and driven team to partner with in meeting people where they are and leading them to where God is calling them to be.
- Opportunity to shepherd and grow a list of over 1MM subscribers who are seeking to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Chapel and Gym onsite….Yes, you read that!
- Clear and measurable track record of success in email marketing with a focus on customer lifecycle – strong preference for candidates who have worked in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to make decisions and generate results.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding key performance indicators related to email marketing and customer engagement.
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with teams to align campaigns with broader organizational goals.
- Commitment – Deeply passionate about the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a Servant Leader; ability to be flexible and adaptable as the digital landscape changes.
- Coachability – Learn from and alongside an amazing team of digital marketers.
- Awareness – Willingness to pivot quickly as new priorities and opportunities arise, with the attention to detail to crush the work that follows.
- Culture Advocate – Someone who is passionate about improving the culture they work in - and does one thing every day to improve that culture.
You might also have
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications, including Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Administrator, or Marketing Cloud Developer.
- Experience working in Salesforce CRM.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!